- Suzuki SX4
- 163-178" long x 68-69 inches wide x 61-63 inches high
- Kia Soul
- 163 inches long x 71 inches wide x 64 inches high
Huffines Kia Corinth
Classic Kia of Carrollton
- Northbound access road of I-35 and Sourth of Frankford Rd
- They have 55 Kia Souls in stock
- Mon-Fri: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm; Sat: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Kia Soul Hamsters
- Dentist (Prosthodontist)
Dentistry for Adults (P. Andrew Benson)
- 6300 W Parker, Suite 223, Plano, TX 75093
- Medical Office Bldg 2, closest to Midway Road (use parking lot C)
- Hours: Mon: 9-5; Tue-Thu: 8-5: Fri: 8-2 (occasionally until 5 pm)
- We will attempt to maximize your insurance benefits
- Major credit cards
- Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Benson is board certified
- Dental technician (Larry Costin, The Lab Guy)
- 2828 W Parker, Plano, TX (Parker & Independence)
- Larry selects the custom shade for your teeth
- Eye Doctors
Kellvan Cheng @ elitefootankle.com
- 4222 Trinity Mills Road, Suite 112, Dallas, TX 75287
- South side of Trinity Mills, east of Westgrove (same building as Chiropractor)
- Mon-Fri: 8:00 - 5:00
- Tuesday, August 20th @ 10:30 am (left big toe, partial nail removal)
- Friday, October 18th @ 9:30 am (left big toe, total nail removal)
- Tuesday, November 5th @ 9:15 am (status check)
- Tuesday, November 19th @ 9:15 am (right big toe and pinky, nail removal)
- (status check)
- GREAT doctor!
- Permanent Toenail Removal, the Aftermath
Nail Bed Diagram @ healthline.com
- The germinal matrix is the area below the lunula (closest to the knuckle).
An estimated 90% of nail production comes from the germinal matrix.
- The sterile matrix is the area above the lunula (transparent portion).
This area is the NEXT MOST COMMON PLACE where nail cells are made.
Nail Bed @ sciencedirect.com
- Do not debride any portion of the nail bed, sterile matrix, or germinal
matrix to prevent future nail deformity. Severely damaged nail bed tissue
will usually survive.
Permanant Toenail Removal, the Aftermath @ podiatry.com
- "Almost two years after my toenail was permanently removed I have
constant pain. Above my cuticle appears to be a thin nail."
- "This looks like a thin nail rather than a callus."
- "The nail is clear and shiny, but very thin. The pain is dull most
of the time, but if I touch my toe the pain becomes sharp."
- "If the growth is clear and looks like a nail, it might be a thin nail.
The nail matrix has several layers of cell stacked on top of each other.
In rare instances a thin layer of nail could grow in place of the normal
nail after a matrixecomy."
Toenail Removal and Recovery @ pbase.com
- "Today I saw a thin membrane growing from the base upward."
CVS Pharmacy #7440
- 17410 Marsh Lane (and Trinity Mills), Dallas, TX
- Pharmacy hours: M-F 9-8; Sat 9-6; Sun 10-6
Medicare Enrollment Periods
- Special Enrollment Period (IF you have coverage from an employer) OR
- 8 months after coverage ends for Parts A and B
- 63 days after coverage ends for Parts C and D
- You will pay STIFF PENALTIES if you enroll late
- Part A
- Pays for hospital stays
- Deductible is $1,364 in 2019
- Part B
- Medical insurance component of the Medicare program
- Pays for doctor's office visits, medical equipment, and outpatient procedures
- Monthly premium is $135.50
- Deductible is $185
- Premiums for high earners
- High earners may pay significantly more
- Medicare uses your Modified Adjusted Gross Income to determine your premiums
- Joint Return Filers ($170K-$214K) would pay $189.60 per month
- Part C (Medicare Advantage Plan)
- Part D
- If you go 63 days without drug coverage, you will pay a late enrollment penalty
- Average nationwide monthly premium for 2019 is $33.19
- Highest deductible is $415; lowest deductible is $0
- Coverage gap
- Helpful Information
- New Homes
- Search Engines
- DIY Masks
- Retail Masks
- Hand Stitches
created by Bonnie Lee Hill,
last modified on October 31, 2021