Cycles & Data
Diary of a Trading Loser
- The Delta Phenomenon by Welles Wilder
- Delta Turning Point Solutions
- Delta Color Codes
- Turning Point Solutions
Delta @ trade2win.com
- "The Delta Phenomeonon Study Guide" is a small booklet which contains the
Delta Colors. The booklet contains the colors and dates for the Long, Intermediate,
and Medium Deltas up to Dec 25, 2015.
- For example, the Medium Term Delta of 12/25/2015 is Blue.
- Howdyy's Thread regarding Delta Intermediate Data
- The following are excerpts from one of the comments on the thread:
- ... there was something wrong with Delta because there were these
unexplained inversions and no explanation as to why 4 lunar months was
the "correct time frame" for Intermediate
- The average length of a lunar month is 29 days, 12 hours and 45 minutes
(rounded from 44 minutes).
- The time of day a full moon occurs is important.
- On an analog clock each successive full moon would advance the time on
the analog clock by 12 hours and 45 minutes.
- ... that means that there needs to be 32 lunar months when the time of
day a full moon occurs returns to 1:00 am (45 minutes x 32 = 24 hours)
- So the correct definition of Delta is: The market repeats DIRECTLY every
32 days for STD, 32 lunar months for ITD, 96 lunar months for MTD and 32 years
for LTD. Yes, I said DIRECTLY as every Delta solution will have an even number
of turn points.
- ... so for ITD, if you have a high 3 days after a full moon, then 32 lunar
months later, it will still be a high point as no solution has an odd number
of turn points which would result in a flip of the rotation each complete cycle.
- Here is his table of 32 lunar months from this post:
- 32 Lunar Month Cycle
- 945 days = a Week of Weeks of Nights of Full Moon
- 945 days = 32 synodic months (approximately)
- 945 days = 31 Gregorian months (frequently)
- Martin Armstrong's Articles
- Links, Blogs, etc
- Benner's Prophecies of Future Ups and Downs in Price, Third Edition
- Century of Prices, A
- Author: Theodore E. Burton and G. C. Selden
- Publisher: Fraser Publishing reprint (originally published in 1919)
- Climate, The Key to Understanding Business Cycles
- Author: Michael Zahorchak
- Publisher: Tide Press, Linden, New Jersey
- Forecasting the New York Stock Exchange
- Harmonics in Astrology
- Riding the Business Cycle
- Author: William Houston
- Publisher: Little Brown and Company, London (1995)
- Weather Cycles, Real or Imaginary
- Author: W. J. Burroughs
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (1992)
created by Bonnie Lee Hill,
last modified on March 20, 2021